Terms and Conditions
Conditions of use
These terms and conditions govern your use of and access to StayHomeCook.Com.
We may change all or part of the Conditions at any time. If we do, the new Conditions will be posted on this page. Your subsequent or continued use of StayHomeCook will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Conditions, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your access or use of the StayHomeCook website.
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the StayHomeCook website is available continuously, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the StayHomeCook website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, we reserve the right to change or discontinue any page, feature or service (or part thereof) on the StayHomeCook website at any time.
StayHomeCook is a personal blog owned and based upon personal opinions unless stated otherwise.
You must not register as a member multiple times.
You must not impersonate or create a membership for any person other than yourself.
We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your membership details, including any username and/or password assigned to you. You are wholly responsible for all activities which occur under your membership details. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership details. You must not permit your membership details to be used by or transferred to any other person.
We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your membership or access to StayHomeCook website, including if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, have breached the Conditions or are no longer an active member.
You must not:
(a) use the StayHomeCook website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use the StayHomeCook website:
- to transmit (or authorise the transmission of) “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited emails, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or
- for any unlawful purpose;
(c) use the StayHomeCook website to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
- is not your original work, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorised by us); or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the StayHomeCook website;
(e) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of the StayHomeCook website;
(f) use the StayHomeCook website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(g) frame or mirror any part of the StayHomeCook website without our prior written authorisation;
(h) use code or other devices containing any reference to the StayHomeCook website to direct other persons to any other web page;
(i) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the StayHomeCook website or cause any other person to do so; or
(j) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the StayHomeCook website.
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via the StayHomeCook website, you:
(a) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form and for any purpose;
(b) except where expressly stated otherwise, also grant each user of the StayHomeCook website a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form for any purpose, subject to the Conditions;
(c) warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences;
(d) warrant that the Material does not breach the Conditions; and
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the StayHomeCook website by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made Material available on the StayHomeCook website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
COPYRIGHT AND ATTRIBUTION
Content found throughout this site is public information; however, all information including text, recipes, photographs, etc. is copyrighted. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text, images, etc.) without express and written permission is strictly prohibited.
You are welcome to feature content (such as linking to a recipe) on your site. Attribution by providing a direct link back to the original content on StayHomeCook is required, and content may not be reproduced. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
StayHomeCook.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates. Factors such as product types or brands used, natural fluctuations in fresh produce and the way ingredients are processed change the nutritional information in any recipe. Under no circumstances will StayHomeCook be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
To obtain an accurate representation of the nutritional information in a recipe on StayHomeCook, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. There are online calculators you available that you can use. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate if you intend to use it.
StayHomeCook does not accept any responsibility for injury sustained as a result of following the recipes, advice or tips offered throughout this blog. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
You use the StayHomeCook website at your sole risk.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, Material on the StayHomeCook website is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
We do not make any representation or warranty that any Material on the StayHomeCook website will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the Material on the StayHomeCook website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection with the StayHomeCook website in any circumstance.