- 250g – 500g spiral pasta or dried pasta shells
- 95g canned tuna in springwater drained
- 125g canned corn
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 75g mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, add pasta and cook with a bit of salt until tender, then drain under cold water and cool (follow directions on packet).
- Use a separate large bowl to combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add pasta, parsley, tuna, corn and yoghurt.
- Stir and toss to combine, serve as a main or a side.