- 2 bottles Spanish red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 oranges, one juiced and one diced
- 1 green apple, diced
- 3-5 strawberries, diced
- 1 lemon, diced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- Lemon-lime soda, optional
- Ice for serving
- Add wine, brandy, orange juice, diced orange, apple, strawberries, lemon, cinnamon, and maple syrup to a large jug and stir to well combine.
- Taste and add more maple syrup to your liking, cover and chill for atlases 30 minutes to 3-4 hours.
- Serve with lemon-line soda, top with ice to keep it chilled